Humans may, one day, go to Mars. They may even set up colonies. So yes, they may stand near the outcrop. But they will never terraform Mars, and so their presence there will be limited to domed colonies for practical reasons, such as mining or water extraction. We may also send robots to 'colonise' as our avatars.
If Musk builds a moon base I think it's possible in the next 20 years. I envision a take off like Fireball XL. A rail launch in that low gravity. I hope I'm around to see that
Humans may, one day, go to Mars.
ReplyDeleteThey may even set up colonies. So yes, they may stand near the outcrop.
But they will never terraform Mars, and so their presence there will be limited to domed colonies for practical reasons, such as mining or water extraction.
We may also send robots to 'colonise' as our avatars.
Judging by the current robot Olympic style games in China I don't think it'll be long off Mish!
DeleteIf Musk builds a moon base I think it's possible in the next 20 years. I envision a take off like Fireball XL. A rail launch in that low gravity. I hope I'm around to see that
ReplyDeleteA Musk Moon! He'll rename it Planetoid X!
Delete