A bit of toy identity fun.
This week I caught Brave New World, the new Captain America flick with the red Hulk.
In it is a character Marvel call the Leader in the comics.
A toy figure based on the big bonce looks like this.
![]() |
In the movie Marvel decided to go for this look for the Leader.
Now I don't know about you but that movie look looks a heckuva lot like Ideal's 1960's Dr. Evil action doll, arch enemy of Captain Action pictured below!
What do you think?
Another action doll mystery was I picked up at the local boot sale, one Mego-like Nathan Hale.
Googling said Nathan I came to this SeaQuest Captain toy.
My doll looks like this and clearly doesn't live in a sub.
Turns out he's an old American hero from days gone by.
If Nathan was boxed he'd look like this from a large vintage range by RT Toys.
Have you come across either Nathan Hale?
Have you mistaken a toy?







No comments:
Post a Comment