Well Woodsy,
I couldn't resist picking up this Tarheel No. 5934 Space Glider. It's in great shape, has the box and instructions, and it works - sort of.
It tends to just want to make tight circles and doesn't want to go straight, but all the functions are there: motion, lights, and an annoying screech meant to mimic jet sounds.
And, after losing an arm and a leg for that Booster Rocket, I didn't have to donate any body parts to get this one as it was quite reasonable (I thought)!
From Vegas Base
Ed
Have you got one readers?








A beautiful example. Well done.
ReplyDeletea little bit of lubricant on the front wheel unit and you’ll be bumping and going in no time! Nice one Ed, what’s next? Bill
ReplyDeleteA marvellous find Ed. One I don't have. There are at least two different boxes as well ie. The Tarheel logos are different for instance.
ReplyDelete