Woodsy, this Moonscape has been bouncing around in my head for years (like those steel balls in a pinball machine) and my original intent was to photograph a whole sequence of events from the initial Apollo missions, to building a moon base, and building further infrastructure. I even wrote a whole sequence of events for the story line. The trick will be to come up with the toys and detail parts to pull it all together!
So fantastically cool Ed! I love the lighting and that Surveyor is spot-on with the base station. Superb!
ReplyDeleteThanx Woodsy! This shot turned pretty good I think.
DeleteWow, a great shot. Looking across the Lunar landscape, to the hills in the distance. With Earth hanging in the sky.
ReplyDeleteThanx Paul - much appreciated!
DeleteWhat's next on Ed's Base I wonder?
ReplyDeleteWoodsy, this Moonscape has been bouncing around in my head for years (like those steel balls in a pinball machine) and my original intent was to photograph a whole sequence of events from the initial Apollo missions, to building a moon base, and building further infrastructure. I even wrote a whole sequence of events for the story line. The trick will be to come up with the toys and detail parts to pull it all together!
Delete