Okie Doke Woodsy,
I applied the last dry-brush color and will call this mostly finished. The base as you see it is pretty much done, and I can always tweak it later.
All I need now are some sheets of black foamcore board to serve as backgrounds for when I photograph this.
The ones I have at the house are actually too short and I had to use two sheets per side instead of just one.
Anywho, it all worked out for this particular photo shoot and you guys are the witness to the first landing on the new Moonscape!
From Vegas Base
Ed



I like that a lot!
ReplyDeleteI'm Moonstruck!
ReplyDeleteNice Ed.
ReplyDeleteFor your starfield, try black cartridge paper with holes punched into it, with tracing paper behind that, and then backlit with a desklamp or two.
On a sturdy thick cardboard frame, or, better still, a wooden one.
ReplyDeleteLooks ace Ed! I love those silvery hills! It's worked out really well. I wonder what comes next now that you've successfully landed?
ReplyDelete