Hey Woodsy!
Long time no talk to. This year has been quite busy with trying to keep up with my blog series of Forces of Valor / Unimax WWII figure sets and Flintstones toys.
I have managed to pick up a couple of space toys which I'll share in an upcoming email or two, but for now, let's look at the moonscape diorama board which has been a slow leak in progress over the past couple of years.
My last update showed the background hills taking shape. Since then, the hills have been carved and shaped, and the whole covered with a lightweight spackling compound (I prefer the lightweight spackling compound over plaster as it does not dry to a rock-hard mass and making changes down the road will be easy).
Next step will be lopping off any sharp pieces, a bit of sanding, and then painting.
From Vegas Base
Ed

That is going to be a great base for displaying and photographing your space models and toys. It is looking really good.
ReplyDelete