I e seen a few orange Space Gliders online this year. Here's another one among friends.
It would be interesting to know if you have one, whether it's a Hoover/ Hover branded toy or it is marked Century 21 Toys underneath?
Anyone got an orange one? Have you got the box?

I like that yellow ship on the top row, I recognise most of the other Fisher Price, Space Precinct and He Man toys, the red one looks like an Ultraman Jet and the purple one next to the Glider looks like a Secret Wars Lex Luther vehicle. Bill
ReplyDeleteI think you e covered them all there Bill!
DeleteMy orange Space Glider doesn't mention Hoover/Hover or Century 21 Toys. Underneath, it has a logo looking like an upward-pointing arrow and the words: "ART.NO.803" "MADE IN HONG KONG".
ReplyDeleteHi Anon, I think that's Hoover/ Hover.
DeleteHi Woodsy, Anon is right about Lex Luthor's 'Lex Soar 7' but it's from the DC Super Powers toyline from 1984 and the yellow ship is the 'Delta Probe One' also from the same line.
ReplyDeleteThanks Steve. I love those two ships. Super Powers is the pinnacle of action figure lines for me.
Delete