Yes, Lima is very well known. Probably the main Italian maker of model railways. I never had a proper train set when I was a boy, only a simple push-along set with red plastic tracks. My first major purchase after getting my first job was a real train set, a Lima diesel goods set. I still have it.
Yes, Lima is very well known. Probably the main Italian maker of model railways.
ReplyDeleteI never had a proper train set when I was a boy, only a simple push-along set with red plastic tracks. My first major purchase after getting my first job was a real train set, a Lima diesel goods set. I still have it.
Lima is now owned by Hornby. Where the two companies independently made the same loco, Hornby now use the Lima moulds as they are finer detailed.
ReplyDeleteEven I've heard of Lima Woodsy, and I have almost no knowledge of model railways at all.
ReplyDelete