Hello Woodsy,
Nice that you mentioned Steve Flowers, it's great that he's still in business. I found him again a couple of years ago when I needed a couple of items to restore a Minic Fire Engine. A set of ladders and a bell. see here.
You seem to have great success looking through stores selling 'antiques' I guess my tastes are too UK oriented so I have less success here in the US but a couple of weekends ago I went through a large Antique retail shed and found something I would have loved as a kid.
A Superman baking pan.
This weekend I baked a cake, sadly the result shows the image to be too shallow to be really viewable but I still love the aluminium pan.
Tastes good! Measures 13"wide on the elbows.
Regards,
Brian B,
NYC




That is certainly something you do not see every day. And it still makes a great display item.
ReplyDelete