I'm the late 60's Wernher Von Braun one day had a dream of spaceships going to Mars.
Artists painted it like this gorgeous pair of boostered craft from the Marshall Space Flight Center.
US artist Supreme Bob McCall captured them as well ( copyright Robert McCall NASA)
An equally superb duet of white, black and gold Mars ships commissioned by NASA ( there maybe an artist's name in the right corner)
And here's another gorgeous artwork - of the eventual Mars lander - from the Marshall Space Flight Center. I love it. With it's little ramp, stowed rover and different rooms.
I'd have made this from a screwball ice cream tub as a kid!




Here is a model of a rocket --but everything is an AI image
ReplyDeletehttps://m.youtube.com/shorts/dtAZdQ-LI3Q
These are some of my favourite Mars Missions, featured heavily on the Brokke Bond Race into Space card set album. They also appeared onthe pull out poster from Countdown comic, Space forward to 1980 (!) Bill
ReplyDelete