Wednesday, 19 May 2010

TOYS RETRIEVED FROM THE BIN: CLIFFORD COMPETITION RACING CAR TRANSPORTER



Here's the first in an occasional series of non - space toys I had as a nipper in the Sixties, which met their doom at the hands of my Mum, Dad and the Dustbin around the time I was 12! In the 1990's, with some hard-earned disposable wonga, I was able to buy back some of my lost gems -alas not my actual originals but they must have been someones Christmas treasures! Here's the fabulous plastic racing car transporter by Clifford. A sort of large plastic Ecurie Ecosse- style truck with a Lotus, BRM and more inside, it was, and is. a beautiful toy, which I adore! I only have the red racing car - anybody got the otheres? [first posted exactly one year ago].

1 comment:

  1. I think this is a copy of a Corgi diecast

    Sean.

    ReplyDelete

the definitive guide to vintage thunderbirds toys - steve's thunderbirds vintage toys

BLOG EXCLUSIVES ARCHIVE: CUrrently out of order

Spacex Mobile Launch Pad Instruction sheet courtesy of reader Mike Burrows

Spacex Nuclear Pulse Instruction sheet courtesy of reader Mike Burrows

Tarheel Moon Prospector Instruction sheet courtesy of Woodsy

Snow Train and Hover Tank Make a Model Book Century 21 courtesy of Woodsy

Scout 3 Box copy to print out and make up by Woodsy and Wotan

BLOG EXCLUSIVE: TARHEEL PROBE FORCE 3 BOX ART AND INSTRUCTION SHEET DOWNLOAD

BLOG EXCLUSIVE: TARHEEL PROBE FORCE 3 BOX ART AND INSTRUCTION SHEET DOWNLOAD
Courtesy of Graeme Walker

Blog exclusive 3 - tarheel moon prospector instruction sheet - print-out a4 and keep!

KYUSHU THUNDERBIRDS MUSEUM

Blog Archive