If like me you are currently hugging a large electric fan in the British heatwave then maybe you'll enjoy some cooling off indoors with a good-old Moonbase quiz.
If any of the questions seem odd it'll be because they are off the top of my head whilst my brain roasts in its own juices after finishing work on a mega-hot afternoon.
As usual have a go at your answers via the comments. How about TWO answers per reader. Go go go!
STOP PRESS! WHY NOT FINISH ALL THE ANSWERS OFF, NO LIMIT!
- What was the name of the fish slop ladled overboard on the Orca in Jaws?
- In The Howling who was the film's heroine meeting at the start of the film?
- What flows down the yellow smiling face badge in the movie Watchmen?
- Finish off the Joker's phrase from Batman 1989 'Never rub another man's ......'
- What could be cut off Palitoy Action Man boxes and sent off for free stuff?
- Which German phrase is printed on Steiff's famous toy ear tags?
- Complete the following modern disaster movies: Dantes ...., Lake .... and ..... Impact
- What inseerts into the back of a plastic Kidco toy car?
- What have all these in common: Fremen Tarpal, Disintegrator, Spud and Monkey
- What's the connection between the film Barbarella and the Rolling Stones?
- Which is the odd one out and why: bump 'n' go, mystery action, supermarionation and non-fall action
- What was the name of Corgi's old die-cast Popeye toy car?
- What have the following got in common: Marlow, Longstreet and The Green Hornet?
- Which is the odd one out and why: Robin, Nightcrawler, Batman, Bruce Wayne, Nightwing?
- Which two things is Aurora's model Witch holding?
- At the start of the film Night or Curse of the Demon what falls onto Professor Harrington's reversing car?
- Which is the odd one out and why: Ben Cooper, Silver Shamrock, Don Post?
- What does MUTO stand for in the most recent Godzilla film?
- In the book Childhood's End what do the aliens look like?
- Complete the line from the film Quatermass and the Pit: 'the figure was small, like a hideous ....'.
Submit and savour the sweet small of success!