Current Stateside model contributor Philip G is unable to leave comments here at all.
Is anyone else experiencing issues leaving comments?
The blog is set to receive all comments, even anonymous ones, without any Captcha filters or anything.
If you once had issues commenting then please let us know how you solved it? Using a different device? Joining Google?
Thanks,
Woodsy
I usually have to try two or more times, and/or refresh the page, but eventually it works. I always thought it was my old browser, but maybe it is something on your end? SFZ
ReplyDeleteI've had the blog open to all comments without any moderation since 2008 SF. There's not a lot more I can do at this end I'm afraid. Blogger is owned by Google, so somewhere in that and Google's connectivity to others lies the issue maybe. Or it's about the different devices we all use. I do everything on my phone.
DeleteUK user. I used to have issues saving comments in Firebox. Chrome was always fine though. Both seem to be OK for me at the moment. Maybe just try a different browser?
ReplyDeleteFirefox !!!
Deleteno issues here other than me being slow to reply!
ReplyDelete