Woodsy,
I had mentioned that a couple of instances of synchronicity occurred after your post about the space glider.
The first one was a decently priced Day-Fran Space Glider that popped up in a Fleabay search and which I shared with you.
The second was this Century 21 Booster Rocket! When this popped up, I just had to get it!
However, I am now missing an arm and a leg because that's how much it had cost (not to worry, I only have four more payments to go!).
It did have the box, albeit a tad bit scorched!
Also, it's missing the nickel-plated exhaust (I call it the tail pipe), as well as the small delta-shaped shuttle at the front.
Oh, and it doesn't work!
Okay, aside from me being just a tad bit crazy, this was the only Booster Rocket that I was able to find on-line that sold at least within the past year - so they are quite hard to come by.
As well, in spite of the missing components, it displays quite well is really clean!
From Vegas Base
Ed








Even with its problems, that is still a great looking toy. A great addition to any collection.
ReplyDeleteTheres always 3d printing Ed! Its an iconic design and well worth hunting down. Bill
ReplyDeleteA fab find, Ed. It'll photograph beautifully
ReplyDelete