Good fun for toddlers, I think.Lots of colour and movement.
LP's toddler jazz band zoo is like that too Mish.
Animals and Characters on colorful vehicles is such an iconic (and largely forgotten) genre of toys, and I know it is one of your favorites. These are stunning! SFZ
Yep, novelty animal toys! Yay!
Lik Be keeps on giving! These are bordering on pure psychedelia
They had a go at so many things but always in the LP way Arto, yes.
Goes to show that LP was more than just little space men!
Good fun for toddlers, I think.
ReplyDeleteLots of colour and movement.
LP's toddler jazz band zoo is like that too Mish.
DeleteAnimals and Characters on colorful vehicles is such an iconic (and largely forgotten) genre of toys, and I know it is one of your favorites. These are stunning! SFZ
ReplyDeleteYep, novelty animal toys! Yay!
DeleteLik Be keeps on giving! These are bordering on pure psychedelia
ReplyDeleteThey had a go at so many things but always in the LP way Arto, yes.
DeleteGoes to show that LP was more than just little space men!
ReplyDelete