This Spanish lunar lab mobile is just out of this world.
By Paya.
Theres lots of cool details.
I love this fella watching telly!
The four tyre wheels are superb.
And to top it off, it's remote controlled.
You like?
Wow, that is just stunning.
I've just realised it walks at the rear. Those golden legs walk!
It wouldn't make sense to drag them along.
Quite right. I must find a video of it working.
Shades of The Dalotek Affair!
That four-pronged front wheel assembly is a direct riff on the Lunar Climber toy and the Midori Super Beetle model. SFZ
It totally is SF!
This is really cool! Paya is one of those companies I know about, but have never taken the time to see what they offered.
I just saw one of these on fleaBay, but in silver. Yours for a mere $690 +$60 shipping - a bargain LOL
Wow, that is just stunning.
ReplyDeleteI've just realised it walks at the rear. Those golden legs walk!
DeleteIt wouldn't make sense to drag them along.
DeleteQuite right. I must find a video of it working.
DeleteShades of The Dalotek Affair!
DeleteThat four-pronged front wheel assembly is a direct riff on the Lunar Climber toy and the Midori Super Beetle model. SFZ
ReplyDeleteIt totally is SF!
DeleteThis is really cool! Paya is one of those companies I know about, but have never taken the time to see what they offered.
ReplyDeleteI just saw one of these on fleaBay, but in silver. Yours for a mere $690 +$60 shipping - a bargain LOL
ReplyDelete