I was mooching around Kaoomba's K-Mart store yesterday. I suddenly saw a Star Wars display that entranced me!
Apart from the colourful backing card, the real appeal was the little clear bubble with an actual piece of merchandise inside.
As a cashed up retiree, I was tempted to buy the entire box in one go, just so I could get the display!
Luckily my saner self intervened, asking where exactly was I going to put it.
Even my home cinema is pretty well displayed out. I settled on buying an example and taking a photo
-it'll last much longer and it's much more compact!
What do you think, Moonbasers?
Looey in Oz Base


I adore PoS displays too Looey, a true art form. Really collectable now. I've never really owned any but Gerry Anderson toy shop displays are part of my dreamscape!
ReplyDeleteSpeaking of which, this Elf Toys Thunderbirds shop display is top of my pipedream list Looey!
Deletehttps://share.google/p5atF89OlnOkVJ43n
Delete