Ive always admired this Spanish set.
The plastic moons ape recalls Ed's scratchbuilt diorama and the neon figures are brilliant.
A set I've never seen in the flesh, only surpassed by the phenomenal Trol island.
Do you have any Comansi toys?
I have the Los Ovnis set and some bagged Thunderbirds figures, titled Guardianes del espacio. Los Ovnis set has also TB figures and vehicles in a box that borrows from the tv series "The Invaders".
How cool. I love that Ovnis Invaders box Arto. Comansi did such fab mash ups! Did you get The Invaders in Finland?
Bought it on eBay years ago. Yes, there are many variants of that set alone.
Ps. I caught the tv series later on DVD.
I have the Los Ovnis set and some bagged Thunderbirds figures, titled Guardianes del espacio. Los Ovnis set has also TB figures and vehicles in a box that borrows from the tv series "The Invaders".
ReplyDeleteHow cool. I love that Ovnis Invaders box Arto. Comansi did such fab mash ups! Did you get The Invaders in Finland?
DeleteBought it on eBay years ago. Yes, there are many variants of that set alone.
ReplyDeletePs. I caught the tv series later on DVD.
Delete