My latest purchase. A Hornby O gauge Cadburys van. I thought…what’s this got to do with moonbase and space? Then I remembered that someone took some Cadburys chocolate on the shuttle up to the International Space Station!
I think the Moonbase is a fairly broad church, Will. It may have started out as Science Fiction Project:SWORD toys, but it now encompasses all nostalgic toys from the 50's onwards. It's the memories of their owners -or wishers who give it life!
I think the Moonbase is a fairly broad church, Will. It may have started out as Science Fiction Project:SWORD toys, but it now encompasses all nostalgic toys from the 50's onwards. It's the memories of their owners -or wishers who give it life!
ReplyDeleteHear hear!
DeleteToys, books, movies, old TV shows - of course chocolates are welcome. There are also plenty of chocolate-related die-cast models out there.
ReplyDeleteThe Cream Egg car springs to mind Paul.
Delete