Hard to believe that glorious series debuted almost 50 years ago! A true revelation, and the absolute peak of the Supermarionation universe. I watch that show to this day. SFZ
I recently got a Captain Scarlet talking alarm clock from the 90's rerelease. In box condition, although the talking feature isn't working. -I'll have to have a look "when I have the time"!
Watching Cpt Scarlet = happy days!
ReplyDeleteYep. Simple pleasures Khusru!
DeleteHard to believe that glorious series debuted almost 50 years ago! A true revelation, and the absolute peak of the Supermarionation universe. I watch that show to this day. SFZ
ReplyDeleteGerry was ahead of the curve SF for sure and his shows will probably never be equalled.
DeleteI recently got a Captain Scarlet talking alarm clock from the 90's rerelease.
DeleteIn box condition, although the talking feature isn't working. -I'll have to have a look "when I have the time"!
Lovely stuff Looey. I remember that clock.
Delete