▼

Thursday, 1 October 2026

Meet me at the Station

 Having missed the ISS flying across the dark skies of Gwynedd this weekend I've been revisiting the Photonic Space Station toy.

I had a go at making one years back.


It was based on the original Triang toy I saw on eBay eons ago.

Have you anything like this?


You can see much better images of this glorious toy, boxed, at my friend Paul V's marvellous SpaceX website:

 Triang Spacex & Golden Astronaut toys https://share.google/IRz7wECCFW9mHIonA

5 comments:

  1. No, it's on my list of things I want!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe make one whilst you wait Kev?

      Delete
    2. That seems like cheating somehow!

      Delete
  2. I love the idea of making the toys that you can't find easily - carry on Woodsy! SFZ

    ReplyDelete
  3. lewis P morley10/01/2026 10:20 pm

    Nice work!
    News Flash! Yesterday my new package of stuff from Temu arrived. I bought up big on acrylic paint markers, because the impressive results mean the Missus is going through them at a rate of knots!
    They sell some great Chrome pens and the latest set includes Chrome Silver , Chrome Gold, Chrome Copper and a new one, Chrome Rose Pink. That last one looks to be a pretty good match for the pink chrome on the original SpaceX conical antenna!

    Temu is a Chinese competitor to Amazon with a great range of Art and Modelmaking supplies. Big range of LEDs and motors too! All at obscenely low prices!

    Do you Temu, Readers?

    ReplyDelete