Er no, i should share the basic photos of all the builds like this. Normally lego time with my kid is like a 90 minute session, l started doing star trek builds, then a job lot of a kilo of random pieces off ebay and there was skid type things, and blue clear neon plates and radar type dishes and that guides the builds
Superb, Lego bonding with your Kid MJ. I did get your brilliant stills as well thanks but a pesky cold has had me laid up the last few days. I'll blog em asap.
That was truly magical! SFZ
ReplyDeleteIs it a Captain Future design MJ?
ReplyDeleteEr no, i should share the basic photos of all the builds like this.
DeleteNormally lego time with my kid is like a 90 minute session, l started doing star trek builds, then a job lot of a kilo of random pieces off ebay and there was skid type things, and blue clear neon plates and radar type dishes and that guides the builds
Superb, Lego bonding with your Kid MJ. I did get your brilliant stills as well thanks but a pesky cold has had me laid up the last few days. I'll blog em asap.
Delete