From Russia with love is now my favourite, when i was younger it was a toss-up between Goldfinger and Thunderball, 20+ years ago I had the From Russia with love game on the Ps2, a lot of creeping about, some shooting, some driving in the DB5-6 or 7, Red Grant seemed to be indestructible, a big underground base on Octopus Island ( I know its not in the film) jet packs galore and my favourite was the machine gun attache case, 100 rounds with a motion sensor just enough to distract some henchmen and get the job done. There's loads of walk throughs of the game on YouTube, the intro is as per the film then cuts to a garden party at the Houses of Parliament where Octopus kidnap the Prime Ministers daughter voiced by Natasha Beddingfield who also sings the theme tune
What a great site! 60's graphic layouts a go-go! You Only Live Twice was my gateway drug to Bond! I still remember seeing a promo film for it on Tomorrow's World. As the Great Criswell said, " Everyone is interested in the future, because it's where you and I will be spending the rest of our lives..."
From Russia with love is now my favourite, when i was younger it was a toss-up between Goldfinger and Thunderball, 20+ years ago I had the From Russia with love game on the Ps2, a lot of creeping about, some shooting, some driving in the DB5-6 or 7, Red Grant seemed to be indestructible, a big underground base on Octopus Island ( I know its not in the film) jet packs galore and my favourite was the machine gun attache case, 100 rounds with a motion sensor just enough to distract some henchmen and get the job done.
ReplyDeleteThere's loads of walk throughs of the game on YouTube, the intro is as per the film then cuts to a garden party at the Houses of Parliament where Octopus kidnap the Prime Ministers daughter voiced by Natasha Beddingfield who also sings the theme tune
Phew! There's a lot of action there MJ! I'm shaken and stirred just reading it!
DeleteWhat a great site!
ReplyDelete60's graphic layouts a go-go!
You Only Live Twice was my gateway drug to Bond! I still remember seeing a promo film for it on Tomorrow's World.
As the Great Criswell said, " Everyone is interested in the future, because it's where you and I will be spending the rest of our lives..."