Wednesday, 9 September 2026

Kevin's Custom Corgi Blakes 7

Hi,

Something a bit different. Corgi made a little Corgi Juniors Blake's 7 Liberator but that was all they did. 

In the season 2 story, "Redemption", we see the technology of the System, the people who built Liberator in the first place. 

Understandably, they want it back and launch an attack on it with two fighter ships, much smaller than Liberator but faster and more capable, they capture it. It is only the fact that our heroes have Orac by then that means they can escape.

Anyway, I had a tatty Corgi Liberator so made one of these ships from it.

To what might have been.

Kevin
UK

2 comments:

  1. The Liberator was a bit of a white elephant in its day, its a shame they didnt make a Scorpio or one of the Federation Pursuit Craft either. I can't recall this episode of B7, as I wasn't really engaged with the series back then, I'll have to watch it again! Lovely job on the Chase ship, if only! Bill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Liberator is one of my favourite spaceships of all time. I can't really warm to Scorpio, never liked ones totally covered in fiddly details. You're right that Scorpio and a pursuit ship would've been a great set to collect.
      I wish Corgi has done a large Liberator as well.

      Delete