Hi Woodsy.
I don’t buy much on EBay, but I saw this the other day and had to have it!
It’s a German redline set, the equivalent to our dual lane rod runner set.
I don’t know what date it’s from, I assume late 60s or early 70s , or if the cars are correct.
Perhaps you might know or one of the other moonbasers!
Will O
UK

Thats a glorius looking set Will, love that cover artwork. A classic example of Mattels marketing materials. Loos to be in prime condition too! Bill
ReplyDeleteThe cover artwork reminds me a bit of the great Syd Mead
DeleteI agree, a super neat buy Will. It looks wunderbar! The cars appear to be racers like the one painted on the cover. Are they redlines?
ReplyDeleteYou're Doppel Blitz Starter is advertised on the back of this German Triple Pack Will. I reckon that blue racer is your car. Is it? Look up Germany on this page: On Line Redline Guide: Blister Packs https://onlineredlineguide.com/blister_packs/blister_packs_foreign.html
ReplyDeleteHi Woodsy. Thanks, would never have found that!
DeleteThe two cars will be the Indy Eagle and the Brabham Repco F1, the two Indy circuit racers and based on real life cars. 1969 vintage Redlines! Bill
ReplyDelete