The second picture is of an aircraft carrier’s island. It seems to be a perfect match for the carrier sold by lakeshorelearning.com. The gun tubs match, the radar matches, the doors and such match as well. I’d link it but I’m on my iPad and it doesn’t like to show full links. Of note though, is the reviews which mention the island (control station) has a tendency to fall off easily.
That second piece isn't part of the deck structure of a ship is it?
ReplyDeleteYes, I see what you mean Kev, maybe an aircraft carrier?
DeleteYou were right Kev. Picture added. Ta.
DeleteGreat, can't see the picture though.
DeleteI got distracted Kev 😂
DeleteLong Beach and Enterprise (CVAN-65) had rather cube-like structures
ReplyDeleteThanks Anon.
DeleteThe second picture is of an aircraft carrier’s island. It seems to be a perfect match for the carrier sold by lakeshorelearning.com. The gun tubs match, the radar matches, the doors and such match as well. I’d link it but I’m on my iPad and it doesn’t like to show full links. Of note though, is the reviews which mention the island (control station) has a tendency to fall off easily.
ReplyDeleteCheers Lance. Looks like it's a Redbox Aircraft Carrier island.
Delete