Thursday, 27 August 2026

Lipton's Lame Wolf

 Arto picked this Italian puffy sticker up.

The Lame Wolf.


It's Italian.

For Lipton, presumably the tea brand.


Anyone come across these before?

Message From Looey:

Hi Woodsy, 

I fed your Lipton Lame Wolf into Google Lens and it spat out this reply with no references.

I'd almost forgotten puffy stickers!

Back to scanning puppet faces!

 Looey,
Oz

Uploaded Image

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting, Woodsy.These figures were included as premiums in Lipton tea packages in the early Seventies.

    Plasteco of Milan, Italy made a variety of similar puffy figures, mostly Disney but also other fairy tale and comic book characters.

    Any info on the Lipton premiums much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Arto. Looey has found something. I'll post it.

      Delete
  2. Paul Adams from New Zealand8/28/2026 7:26 am

    I recall having a couple of these on clothing in the 1970s. I think on one of the back pockets of a pair of jeans. Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck ? I think they were bought with the padded/puffy stickers already in place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting! Thanks for sharing, Paul

    ReplyDelete