▼

Thursday, 3 September 2026

Ed's Small Step

Well Woodsy,

I couldn't get too far along with this Moonscape diorama without first taking some photos of the Apollo landing. 

I think there's a law that says you have to do that when you have a moonscape! LOL

 These pieces were from Imperial Toys Set #304A (1970) which also includes a miniature Major Matt Mason Space Crawler.

Ed
From Vegas Base

   

11 comments:

  1. Lewis p morley9/03/2026 12:33 am

    " They really work!"
    As in not falling over when you put them on a flat surface?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha, some of the Imperial vehicles have wheels Looey.

      Delete
    2. and some fired projectiles - good old fashioned poke your eye out fun!

      Delete
  2. Paul Adams from New Zealand9/03/2026 6:57 am

    A beautiful shot. It really shows off your excellent lunar landscape.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx Paul! I do believe this setup is a winner

      Delete
  3. nice work Ed, im really envious! I want to make a big diorama for my Matt Mason toys, but haven't really got room. Bill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx Bill! It's a great venue for the small toys and maybe even some MMM pieces as well - depending on how they're photographed I s'pose.

      Delete
  4. Superb Ed. Right in the regolith that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx Woodsy! I've already pulled out a bunch of toys to photograph so this thing will keep me busy!

      Delete
  5. Sorry I haven't replied sooner but I too was having difficulties posting comments.

    ReplyDelete