Hello Paul,
My Convair XFY Pogo in 1/72 scale perversely landed on the roof of East Winchley Station when the RAF decided to test ths aircraft for British use.
In Brian's World it was decided that the P1127 Jump Jet would be more useful.
Brian B
USA
Ha! That is hilarious! What a wonderful set-up! SFZ
Cool! I've got a Solido diecast version which is very small (about 2.5"H)
The Pogo looks really good in RAF markings. I assume it is RAF rather than Fleet Air Arm, as the aircraft has a fin flash.
RAF. In my world the FAA pilots would have had better sense than to try landing this on a moving ship.
Northern Heights is well protected there Brian! Are there any imminent threats?
Ha! That is hilarious! What a wonderful set-up! SFZ
ReplyDeleteCool! I've got a Solido diecast version which is very small (about 2.5"H)
ReplyDeleteThe Pogo looks really good in RAF markings. I assume it is RAF rather than Fleet Air Arm, as the aircraft has a fin flash.
ReplyDeleteRAF. In my world the FAA pilots would have had better sense than to try landing this on a moving ship.
DeleteNorthern Heights is well protected there Brian! Are there any imminent threats?
ReplyDelete