▼

Wednesday, 7 October 2026

It's a Card Life!

This morning I needed a Newborn Baby card. 

We carry a stock of cards at home, some new, mostly vintage and an assortment of Christmas cards.

There's Retirements cards, Anniversary cards, Thank You cards and Birthdays. 

No new babies though! I must have used the last one sometime!

Hmmm.

There's always something you have to go and buy from a shop isn't there, which as I get older I like doing less and less! Spot the Grouch 🫈

Oh, and a stamp too! We'd run out of those! Blimey.

Do you have a stash of greetings cards and stamps you rely on readers? 

3 comments:

  1. Sadly yes, a large draw full of holiday and greetings cards, not to mention picture postcards.
    Not of course that the one you need can ever be found!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly Terran. People do the most inconvenient things! Like have babies! 😂

      Delete
  2. lewis P morley10/07/2026 9:30 pm

    Every Christmas we have a "What we did this year" card. It requires me to draw, colour and print a little fold out card that illustrates our year's adventures.
    We've done it for over a decade now, and we always think we haven't done much.
    So we have to sit down and think about it.
    Somehow we always manage to fill the required seven panels with comical japes!

    I wonder what we did this year?

    ReplyDelete