Tuesday, 8 September 2026

Pull Harder! A FAB1 Cracker!

 During the summer car boot season I picked up this little old plastic FAB1, far right next to a Carlton one. I blogged it at the time.


About an inch long, here it is up close.


A mystery, I think it was Mish who first suggested a capsule or a cracker.

I consulted my Nicholson Guide to Anderson Merchandise and checked Japanese premiums first like Yujin. No. Morinaga. No.

I then came home and checked the British Crackers section. Bam! There it was!

A little FAB1 from a 1993 Boots cracker! What a prize!

I'd have loved it! 

Checking the net, here's some pics of the box.


Prizes pictured on the box rear.


And Lady P's Rolls is off centre to the right.

2 comments:

  1. Lewis p morley9/08/2026 3:44 am

    Wow! Nicely finished items. They've gone to some trouble here. Not as complex as Konami miniatures, but still nice to get in a cracker.
    I wonder if the improving 3D printing technology will allow DIY cracker presents very soon now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paul Adams from New Zealand9/08/2026 6:56 am

    That is a great cracker set. It would be wonderful to have the full set.

    ReplyDelete