The Grandkids recently visited a Lego Cafe in Bingley. Yep, they exist!
This fab Apollo Saturn 5 was on the shelf.
Have you made a Lego space rocket?
I made a lego Zero X when I was a kid.
Wow, sounds fab Kev. I bet you had a detachable MeV!
I did, but I didn't do the lifting bodies. Mind you, I was very young!
So just the central body. I bet it looked fabulous!
Not bad I suppose. I remember that I got the front white stripe and the red ones at the rear of the MEV on it.
Cool. Have you ever scratchbuilt the OX?
Yep, I could resend some pics if you like.
Yes please. JPEGs are best ta Kev.
I like the looks of the Lego Apollo but they appear to be quite large and I'm thinking "Where would I put it?"
I recently bought the Lego Tintin Moon Rocket for my best friend. He's a BIG Tintin fan, but it hasn't commenced assembly yet..
I made a lego Zero X when I was a kid.
ReplyDeleteWow, sounds fab Kev. I bet you had a detachable MeV!
ReplyDeleteI did, but I didn't do the lifting bodies. Mind you, I was very young!
DeleteSo just the central body. I bet it looked fabulous!
ReplyDeleteNot bad I suppose. I remember that I got the front white stripe and the red ones at the rear of the MEV on it.
DeleteCool. Have you ever scratchbuilt the OX?
DeleteYep, I could resend some pics if you like.
DeleteYes please. JPEGs are best ta Kev.
DeleteI like the looks of the Lego Apollo but they appear to be quite large and I'm thinking "Where would I put it?"
ReplyDeleteI recently bought the Lego Tintin Moon Rocket for my best friend. He's a BIG Tintin fan, but it hasn't commenced assembly yet..
ReplyDelete