Thursday, 17 September 2026

My FAB1's

 This is my small FAB1 collection.

LtoR

Century 21*, Scalextric, Dinky*, Carlton, Carlton talking

All are second-hand and found by chance except for the Scalextric, which is the most detailed and a Christmas gift from our daughter.


I'm missing quite a few like the remote control version from Century 21, the Corgi die-cast and the various model kits.

Somewhere I do have the small Matchbox car. I think my Grandson has it.


Has finding these FAB1s been great fun?


Yes, M'Lady!

Have you got one?

*
To be updated!

I've even more since taking these shots in the bath! TBC! 

4 comments:

  1. Incredible! What a fleet of grooviness! SFZ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And you're the proud owner of a big C21 FAB1 now too SF! Yay, M'Lady!

      Delete
    2. As you know, I just passed it on to a Thunderbirds fanatic! SFZ

      Delete
  2. Have any colour you like, as long as its pink!

    ReplyDelete