Sunday, 9 August 2026

Lett's TV21 Diary: Another Boring Day at School!

I picked up an old TV21 Diary by Lett's a while back.

I've seen it before and always liked the fact that great illustrations of Project SWORD's Snow Train and Booster Rocket even got a couple of half-pages.


Fascinatingly this old copy has been filled in by it's young owner, back in 1971. He was definitely bored at school! 

It's a real glimpse into childhood back then. The entries end in March.

Did you have this TV21 diary?

Did you keep any kind of diary readers? 

6 comments:

  1. I've kept a diary since January 1979, still do and no idea why!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice one Kev. They'll make interesting reading one day.

      Delete
  2. Never kept a diary (who has the time !).
    I think the owner of this was a girl. Riding ponies and making peppermint creams were not for boys back in 1971.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kept lots of diaries as a kid Mish. Still got them. It's fascinating stuff I don't remember. Family life. I love peppermint creams. And coffee cremes, the one that get left at Christmas. Always have. I did have a horse riding lesson circa 1976, to impress a girl. It didn't work! 😂

      Delete
    2. Just to let you all know, I've managed to get a copy of this on ebay. I understand that there is an entry which details Captain Black and the Mysterons finally negotiating a ceasefire at some future point.

      I'm looking forward to reading about the future events from the end of TV21s run.

      Delete
    3. Fantastic Bill, let us know what you find out in your Letts.

      Delete