Thursday, 13 August 2026

Case in Point

 I like this International Secret Agent Set.

There's everything in there except the cloak and dagger.

The Clint Eastwood lookalike mashes up the genres too. Dirty Harry gets the case and is running point.


The Dinner Club and Bank Bright Star credit cards date it to 1979.


I'm wondering if Bright Star is the maker.


It's educational too. There's a world map and national flags!


Is this a set you would have enjoyed as a kid? 

3 comments:

  1. lewis P morley8/13/2026 11:37 pm

    There's a star shaped logo on the top right of the box with Bright Star on it, so it's a fairly safe bet on it being the maker's name. I've never heard of them before.
    I DO like the Dirty Harry style International Secret Agent!
    My dad had a Diner's Club Card back in the early 70's. I thought he was so cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha, not sure how diplomatic Dirty Harry would have been as an international spy Looey. Was he a spy in the Eiger Sanction? I've stood in front of the Eiger wall he climbed. Made my knees tremble just looking at it! Your Dad might have had American Express as well I bet

      Delete
  2. Was that a generic toy set from before?

    ReplyDelete