Good grief, these are amazing. I could not possibly pick just one. Thanks.
It's amazing isn't it.
Aiyahhh! MZ Paul beat me to it! How to choose just one? I was amazed at maybe 20 of these boxes I'd bought over my life, but not necessarily kept.I also never knew Marusan had released a 2001 Orion!
It's fab Isn't it Looey.
A great collection of classic box art - I will take them all, please! SFZ
Good grief, these are amazing. I could not possibly pick just one. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteIt's amazing isn't it.
DeleteAiyahhh! MZ Paul beat me to it! How to choose just one? I was amazed at maybe 20 of these boxes I'd bought over my life, but not necessarily kept.
ReplyDeleteI also never knew Marusan had released a 2001 Orion!
It's fab Isn't it Looey.
DeleteA great collection of classic box art - I will take them all, please! SFZ
ReplyDelete