Wednesday, 26 August 2026

Bill Ev's Letts TV21 Diary 1

Hi Woodsy

Here are two pictures from the Letts TV21 Diary. It amazed me that I was even able to get a copy, let alone one in pristine condition. I guess I was lucky...

Here are two key pictures from the diary.

 One of Lady Penelope, have a read of her biog. Plus, the Armistice between humanity and the Mysterons.

Hope you like these....

Bill Ev
UK

 

4 comments:

  1. Great pictures. I hadn't realised Lady P was a politician as well Bill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lewis p morley8/26/2026 10:54 pm

    I take it Lady Penelope went into politics after her cover was blown during the events of Thunderbird 6.
    As an aside, when FAB 1 was destroyed in the wreck of Skyship One, I assume her replacement Rolls Royce eas a more ministerial black!
    With the secrecy of the original Thunderbirds organisation likewise compromised, I assume Jeff Tracy gifted it to the better resourced World Government.

    ...one assumes the massacre at the abondoned airfield at Casablanca was politely overlooked...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lewis, TV21 ran the stories of Thunderbirds for nearly two years after Thunderbird Six.

      My friend Dave Cook said he felt that the new series of Thunderbirds was a 'continuation' [vague as it was]. Certainly, the new FAB1 was a nice car with some good refinements. I asked Cooky how he determined it was a continuation.

      He said in the very first episode, International Rescue was recognised, and TB1 was still being refitted!

      Well, it worked in his head!

      Delete