That Arco dragon reminded me of MoonBase Junior's Dino cars.
These pull-back Saurians are everywhere at the mo. Discounters, car boots, kids' collections.
What do you think?
I have seen those around in New Zealand too, or something very similar. Think there is a T-Rex ?
Could be. It's a big range and there are lots of other companies doing it too Paul.
I like the pterasaur one.The triceratops looks like one of the house robots from Robot Wars.
Yes, the Pterasaur is great Mish. I do see Robot Wars toys now and then.
I think that robot was called Matilda ?
Ha ha, great name!
I have seen those around in New Zealand too, or something very similar. Think there is a T-Rex ?
ReplyDeleteCould be. It's a big range and there are lots of other companies doing it too Paul.
DeleteI like the pterasaur one.
ReplyDeleteThe triceratops looks like one of the house robots from Robot Wars.
Yes, the Pterasaur is great Mish. I do see Robot Wars toys now and then.
DeleteI think that robot was called Matilda ?
ReplyDeleteHa ha, great name!
Delete