I'm intrigued by this line by Arco.
It must be their bash at a fantasy range kicked off by Masters of the Universe.
They called it The Other World
From 1983 this is their orange dragon KAMARO with its friction motor.
Have you any Other World figures?


Somehow that thing looks a bit like a lobster ?
ReplyDeleteIt does a bit Paul yes. It's a strange toy line The Other World. Must be be quite scarce too.
DeleteIf I ordered lobster and got something like that I would walk out as fast as possible.
DeleteIt would follow you!
DeleteWe had some of these, bought in the early 80's from an Australian $2 shop called Colonel Clint's. They were truly awful, including characters called "Trobbits" which weren't at all ripped off Lord of the Rings!
ReplyDeleteSome things are so awful, they transcend into the wonderfully awful -and this series was definitely one of those!
I wonder if you were buying Galoob's Blackstarr toys Looey, which included rise Trobbits you mention. Equally as scarce as The Other World line.
DeleteIt was definitely Arco's "Raidy and the Jipps"!
DeleteMaybe I got the Trobbits bit mixed up.
It was ...a long time ago!
Raidy and the Jipps! What a great name!
Delete