M I D S U M M E R
☀️
M I D W I N T E R
❄️
Which are you?
It's the first day of summer!
Ha ha, feels like it too Kev. It's boiling! The longest day - you can get lots done today in the extra daylight!
Yep, still building my robot!
Or is building you Kev?
It's certainly possible that it's winning.
🤖
Midwinter where I am! After several days of trying to photograph the rising sun for reference in my film, I finally got a neaitiful sun breaking a completely clear horizon on the shortest day of the year.
Superb Looey. There's a beautiful irony in there, that you got your best sun shot on the shortest day!
Midwinter here - cold and crisp!!Cheers, Tony
Sounds atmospheric Tony.
The first month of Winter in NZ, so a long way to go until Summer.
And it seems like yesterday when the sun was blazing there Paul.
It's the first day of summer!
ReplyDeleteHa ha, feels like it too Kev. It's boiling! The longest day - you can get lots done today in the extra daylight!
DeleteYep, still building my robot!
DeleteOr is building you Kev?
DeleteIt's certainly possible that it's winning.
Delete🤖
DeleteMidwinter where I am!
ReplyDeleteAfter several days of trying to photograph the rising sun for reference in my film, I finally got a neaitiful sun breaking a completely clear horizon on the shortest day of the year.
Superb Looey. There's a beautiful irony in there, that you got your best sun shot on the shortest day!
DeleteMidwinter here - cold and crisp!!
ReplyDeleteCheers, Tony
Sounds atmospheric Tony.
DeleteThe first month of Winter in NZ, so a long way to go until Summer.
ReplyDeleteAnd it seems like yesterday when the sun was blazing there Paul.
Delete