In regards to your recent post about the Polish spaceship, here's mine. I got this many years ago and the seller listed it as 'Bulgarian' - however, as there are no marking on it, I can't prove or disprove the claim.
I imagine a cosmonaut could easily have been Bulgarian Mish. I'd class this rocket as a Soviet toy. In Eisenach in the former Easter Germany we paused to look at the street sign we found ourselves under. Yuri Gargarin Straße! Yep, the first man in space!
Crude, primitive, and just perfect! SFZ
ReplyDeleteIt's the same design as the JR21 multi-coloured rocket Launcher SF. Maybe Gerry Anderson even had one of those on his desk! Who knows!
DeleteIt's a good fit with the rest of the collection. Finely detailed scale models are nice but you can't play with them - give me rude and crude any time!
DeleteA Bulgarian space programme.
ReplyDeleteNow that I'd like to see !
I imagine a cosmonaut could easily have been Bulgarian Mish. I'd class this rocket as a Soviet toy. In Eisenach in the former Easter Germany we paused to look at the street sign we found ourselves under. Yuri Gargarin Straße! Yep, the first man in space!
DeleteHaha yes!
Delete