These little Crazy Motors look really well designed.
This little chrome jet ambulance is fabulous. It could be straight off the Jetsons!
Those are wonderful. I am torn between the Ambulance, and the one with the Deep Sea Diver. I have never seen any of these - when and where were they made ?
Made by a firm called Djeco Paul. Not sure where from.
Can you estimate the scale?
The boxes are approximately 8 x 12 x 6 cm according to the web. Maybe that helps.
These are new toys they have a shop in Bath, ive shared the website to you Woodsy
Thanks MJ!
Those are wonderful. I am torn between the Ambulance, and the one with the Deep Sea Diver. I have never seen any of these - when and where were they made ?
ReplyDeleteMade by a firm called Djeco Paul. Not sure where from.
DeleteCan you estimate the scale?
ReplyDeleteThe boxes are approximately 8 x 12 x 6 cm according to the web. Maybe that helps.
DeleteThese are new toys they have a shop in Bath, ive shared the website to you Woodsy
ReplyDeleteThanks MJ!
Delete