OK folks, continuing with the Birthday bash, here's our 7th Birthday competition. As explained yesterday, the grand prize is a new TV21 and an original SWORD sketch [see here], together a piece of SWORD history!
The competition is a pictorial one comprising of 15 close-ups of vintage toys and the first entrant who emails us the names of all 15 images correctly will win. The Judge's decision is final.
1. ALL ENTRIES MUST BE SUBMITTED BY EMAIL
[DO NOT ANSWER IN THE COMMENTS!]
2. ALL ENTRIES MUST HAVE ALL 15 PICTURES IDENTIFIED AS A LIST 1 to 15, NO PART ENTRIES. DO NOT EMAIL THE PICTURES PLEASE!
3. IDENTIFY THE ITEM PICTURED USING ITS COMMONLY USED FULL NAME, - i.e Project Sword Prospector is distinct from Spacex Prospector. Simply using 'Prospector' will not qualify! All models have featured on the blog over the last 7 years.
4. ONE ENTRY OF 15 ANSWERS PER READER
5. IN THE EVENT OF A TIE-BREAK
We will choose the best answer to the universal tie-breaker question.
EVERY ENTRANT must answer Question 16 below.
6. ALL ENTRIES MUST BE EMAILED AND RECEIVED BY
MIDNIGHT [24:00] SUNDAY 20TH September UK TIME ON THE DOT.
PERSONS EXCLUDED FROM ENTRY:
Woodsy, Scoop and Bill Bulloch
Anyone professionally associated with TV21 #243
Employees of Network Distribution Ltd
THE BEST OF MOONBASE LUCK
FROM BILL, WOODSY AND SCOOP!