I was thinking about something to do with miniature orc models from my youth in the Seventies and thought of a word - or words - I just don't recall what it means anymore, Ral Partha!
This got me thinking - are there any more verbal obscurae from back then that I'm just not sure about anymore? Well, turns out there's loads! Here are a few:
1. Ral Partha?
2. Dolly Blue?
3. Bex Bissal?
7. Mel Tormay?
8. Pelican and Zebra Crossings - difference?
9. Ah Oh Chongo?
11. Feature Film?
12. Coal Flowers?
13. Pantry and larder - difference?
14. Cottage and Shepherds' Pie - difference?
17. Rotisserie and spit roast - difference?
18. Grits as in a sort of food?
19. Saloon, coupe, estate - as in cars - difference?
20. Manila as in envelope?
21. Linesman of the County - Glen Campbell sang about one?
I have no idea of the answers and of course I could look them up but it'd be more fun to hear what you think readers off the top of your heads! Your own obscure words welcomed too!