As the dog days of Summer stretch before us and all we want to do is lie by the pool, here's another quiz to keep the grey matter supple. Its a general one about Kids growing up in the baby boom Sixties and Seventies and everything they liked. Grab a Corona from the fridge and go go go!
ITS A FREE FOR ALL NOW!
ANSWER WHAT'S LEFT!
2. In the film Jason and the Argonauts what springs from the ground when the dragon's teeth are sown?
4. If I said Tostao, Jarzhino, Rivelino, who am I talking about?
Who am I describing? He's the boss, he's a pip, he's the championship.
What was the name of Ideal toy's female version of Evel Knevel?
9. In the Great Escape how did this chap try to fool his English Officer that he could see?
Who is this describing? He took it all too far but boy could he play guitar.
2. Who is Holden Caulfield?
13. Mickey Finn was the drummer with which iconic British band?
4. SG and Les Paul are both from which brand of what?
Which song is this the start of? I've been driving all night, my hands wet on the wheel.
16. Which small animal appears throughout the famous fight between Bruce Lee and Chuck Norris set in the Colosseum in the film Way of the Dragon?
What did Master Po call Kwai Chang Caine?
19. Which TV show are these the cast of?
20. Name three Beatles records with the word Road in the titles.
That's all folks!